If you are interested in a cosmetic treatment or procedure, a cosmetic consultation is the first step! This meeting is needed to help streamline the treatment process for both you and our dermatologists. Read on to learn more about the cosmetic consultation process.
When should I schedule a cosmetic consultation?
We recommend that you schedule a consultation appointment if you are:
- Interested in evaluating and updating your current skincare product regimen.
- Wondering what you can do about acne scars, brown spots, redness, wrinkles, or volume loss.
- Hoping to enhance or revitalize your look in a natural-looking way.
- Curious about how you can care for your skin now to age naturally and gracefully in years to come.
What should I expect during a cosmetic consultation?
During your cosmetic consultation, our board-certified dermatologists will evaluate your concerns, answer your questions, and devise a personalized treatment plan to fit your goals.
u interested in a non-invasive approach or amenable to injectables?
2) They will then examine the skin
and use their medical expertise to address any underlying skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, or melasma which could be contributing to your concern.
3) Depending upon your concern and the analysis of your skin, they will then suggest both cosmetic and non-invasive procedures and products to enhance the beauty of your skin and achieve natural-looking results. They will review the scientific mechanism behind the procedure, what to expect during the procedure, and any associated downtime.
4) Finally, over the course of your treatments, our board-certified dermatologists will work with you to create a maintenance plan so you can maintain your look and the health of your skin.
What kinds of concerns are addressed in a cosmetic consultation?
A cosmetic consultation can be used to address a wide variety of skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne and acne scars
- Sun damage
- Dull skin
- Uneven skin texture
- Age-related volume loss
- Redness and broken capillaries
Is a cosmetic consultation covered by insurance?
Because cosmetic consultations and procedures are elective, they are not covered by health insurance.
Contact Us Today
To schedule your cosmetic consultation, contact Arlington Dermatology today! Our team of board-certified dermatologists is dedicated to providing you with the beautiful, natural-looking results you desire.