Please note the following steps that our office is taking to ensure the safety of our staff and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dr. Coyne, Dr. Livingood, and all staff at Arlington Dermatology are fully vaccinated.
- We are requiring all providers and staff to wear masks at all times when in the office. Patients are no longer required to wear masks in the office.
- As we have always required, all providers and staff regularly wash hands or use hand sanitizer when moving from exam room to exam room.
- We are maintaining diligent sanitation of all high-contact surfaces such as door handles in hallways and patient rooms, chairs in the waiting room and exam rooms, and iPads at check-in.
- We are rooming patients as efficiently as possible and limiting the number of patients in the waiting room.
- We are requiring that new patients complete all check-in paperwork online prior to their appointment in order to limit our waiting room capacity.
Please expect the following precautions during your upcoming in-person visit with us at Arlington Dermatology.
- You are required to fill out your paperwork online at home prior to your appointment to limit the amount of time spent in the office. When your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Email Verification Request from Arlington Dermatology” to sign up for our patient portal. Please verify your email then complete your intake forms. Please remember to sign the consent forms (Under “Appointments” at the top right). For detailed instructions, click here.
- Please come to the appointment alone, unless you are under the age of 18 or require a caretaker for assistance.
Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented and challenging time. Your well-being is our top priority and these guidelines are in place to ensure your safety. Please feel free to contact our office at 703-259-9561 if you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 policy.
Preparing For Your Visit Page (Please Note Our Covid-19 Policy section)
Please note our COVID-19 policy:
- We ask that patients come to their appointments alone. Exceptions to our visitor policy include one adult visitor if needed for medical assistance, or one parent/guardian for minor patients. Patients and parents are asked to not bring along children unless the child is the patient being seen during the visit. Exceptions may be granted for patients who require special assistance to access care.
- Please call to reschedule if you develop symptoms of illness (even if you have had a negative COVID test) or a known COVID-19 exposure in the 2 weeks prior to your appointment. Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of taste/smell, diarrhea, or body aches.